Subject: INVITATION : 19th Ministerial Conference of the Pompidou Group / 19e Conférence ministérielle du Groupe Pompidou – 27-28 November/novembre 2025 – Strasbourg - France
From: "Pompidou Group" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aljona Kurbatova" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 15:33:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister,

It is our pleasure to extend to you the attached Invitation to attend the 
19th Ministerial Conference of the Pompidou Group, to be convened in person 
at the Council of Europe headquarters in Strasbourg, France on 27–28 
November 2025. A draft programme is attached as well.

Your participation and / or other accompanying delegate[s] can be confirmed 
through the completion of the individual registration form[s] at the 
following 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=grBJPtViSUilsIbtUZKH0tn2qAVHe9ZCguisFqXVKO9UM1RBTVpUTjUwVEwwSVo2UU1JWDM4RDdMMS4u> 
link by 3 October 2025.

All personal data will be processed in strict accordance with our 
<https://rm.coe.int/pg-19minconf2025-privacynotice-july-2025-v3/1680b6c522> 
privacy policy.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not 
hesitate to contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We look forward to welcome you to Strasbourg and your contribution to this 
important event.

Sincerely,

///

Madame la Ministre,

Nous avons le plaisir de vous adresser ci-joint l'invitation à participer à 
la 19e Conférence ministérielle du Groupe Pompidou, qui se tiendra en 
présentiel au siège du Conseil de l'Europe à Strasbourg, en France, les 27 
et 28 novembre 2025. Vous trouverez également ci-joint un projet de 
programme.

Nous vous serions reconnaissants de bien vouloir confirmer votre 
participation et/ou celle d'autres délégués qui vous accompagneront en 
remplissant le(s) formulaire(s) d'inscription individuel(s) via ce 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=grBJPtViSUilsIbtUZKH0tn2qAVHe9ZCguisFqXVKO9UM1RBTVpUTjUwVEwwSVo2UU1JWDM4RDdMMS4u> 
lien avant le 3 octobre 2025.

Toutes les données à caractère personnel seront traitées dans le strict 
respect de notre 
<https://rm.coe.int/pg-19minconf2025-privacynotice-july-2025-v3/1680b6c522> 
politique de confidentialité.

Pour toute information complémentaire ou demande d’assistance, n’hésitez pas 
à nous contacter à l’adresse [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Nous nous réjouissons de vous accueillir à Strasbourg et de votre 
contribution à cet événement important.

Veuillez agréer, Madame la Ministre, l’expression de nos salutations 
distinguées.

Cordialement,

Secretariat of the Pompidou Group / Secrétariat du Groupe Pompidou

International Co-operation Group on Drugs and Addictions

Groupe de coopération internationale sur les drogues et les addictions

Social Rights, Health and Environment Directorate

Directorate General Human Rights and Rule of Law – DG I

Council of Europe / Conseil de l’Europe

TEL: + 33 3 88 41 26 29 or TEL: + 33 3 88 41 39 88

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

https://www.coe.int/pompidou